Hello, at my spare time I sometimes work on a little Java framework, SerfJ, which provides an MVC architecture and REST capabilities. Is not a great one, but it’s simple and easy to use.
A new version has been released. This time another user, Christian Kasper, has contributed to fix some problems he discovered while using SerfJ.
* Extension .64 in requests didn’t work as expected, SerfJ never found a Base64Serializer to attend those requests. The easiest way to solve the problem has been changing the extension to .base64.
* Other problem found by Christian was that the singular of ‘signatures’ didn’t return ‘signatures’ but ‘signatur’, so an exception for this word has been added to SerfJ.
* Now identifiers, which must start with a number, can contain alphabetic chars.
* Binaries are compiled on Java 6.
* Dependencies has been updated their versions.
You can read the complete release notes at the website.
Enjoy, and remember that any feedback will be welcome.