A new major version of SerfJ has been released with new features that makes the framework more powerful and flexible:
- Feature: Default FileSerializer implementation, now is possible to serve files for downloading.
- Feature: New default extension (.file) for serving files.
- Feature: Within functional style you are able to implement generic serializers for whatever model you have.
- Feature: Now javax.servlet.ServletContext, javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest and javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse are accessible from controllers.
- Patch: Instead of implementing net.sf.serfj.serializers.Serializer developers must implement net.sf.serfj.serializers.ObjectSerializer for serializing objects.
- Patch: RestController.addObject2request is deprecated in favour of RestController.putParam
The English documentation (reference, examples and Javadoc) has been updated, now I’m working on the Spanish reference.
Enjoy, and remember that any feedback will be welcome.